The homepage is the main start screen when you sign into Fulcrum on the web app. From this page.
Clicking the Fulcrum logo in the upper left of the screen from any page inside the web app will always take you back to the main homepage.
Along the top of the page are the two menu bars and then the rest of the page is divided by the app list and the activity feed.
Main Menu Bar
The main menu bar contains the Fulcrum logo which takes you back to this homepage anytime you click on it. On the right side of the top-menu bar, from left to right, there is the plan selector the help button, and finally the red gear icon.
- Plan Selector - This button will be labeled with the plan that you are currently accessing. This is used to toggle between different plans that your user account is a member of. You can also create a new plan through the drop-down that appears when clicked.
- Help Icon - This will take you to our learning portal where you can find guide, developer documentation and a link to our help pages.
- Red Gear Icon - Clicking on this will display a drop-down with the settings and logout options. The settings option will take you to the settings page where you can edit your user account or plan details. As well as access various plan management functions like billing and member management options. The options presented on the settings page will vary based on the role that your user account has within the plan.
Here you can access the plan setup drop down list, the export and import pages, and create a new app.
- Setup Button - In the setup drop down list you can manage projects, predefined choice lists, classification sets, and layers.
- Export Button - This will take you to the main export page for the exporter where you can start new exports and also download export that were run over the last seven days.
- Import Button - This will take you to the main import page where you can start a new import, resume a previously started import, or look at the logs for an import that was completed within the last seven days.
New App Button - This button will open the app designer for a new app.
This segment of the homepage displays all the apps that your user account has access to. By default you will only see active apps and they are sorted by the last activity. The filter, sorting, and search box options at the top can be used to quickly locate the app you wish to access.
Clicking the app's name will take you to that app's dashboard page where you can manage the app's settings, member access and various option options.
To the right of the app's name are a series of buttons that allow you to quickly access the data contained within the app, access the app designer for that app, start an import for that app, and export data out of that app.
Below the app's name and description is where you can quickly access the app's data with a previous saved view.
Along the right side of the homepage is the activity feed for your plan. This will show the latest record activity that has taken place across your plan. If you wish to see activity for a specific app, this can be found within that app's dashboard page.