The homepage is the main start screen when you sign into Fulcrum on the web app. From this page.
Clicking the Fulcrum logo in the upper left of the screen from any page inside the web app will always take you back to the main homepage.
Along the left side is a navigation pane that can be collapsed and expanded as needed.
In the upper-right part of the screen are four buttons:
- Plan Selector - This button will be labeled with the plan that you are currently accessing. This is used to toggle between different plans that your user account is a member of. You can also create a new plan through the drop-down that appears when clicked.
- Help Icon - This will take you to our learning portal where you can find guide, developer documentation and a link to our help pages.
- Red Gear Icon - Clicking on this will display a drop-down with the settings and logout options. The settings option will take you to the settings page where you can edit your user account or plan details. As well as access various plan management functions like billing and member management options. The options presented on the settings page will vary based on the role that your user account has within the plan.
- New App Button - This button will open the app designer for a new app.
Here you can access the Platform and Settings options
- Apps Button - takes you back to the homepage.
- Import Button - This will take you to the main import page where you can start a new import, resume a previously started import, or look at the logs for an import that was completed within the last seven days.
- Export Button - This will take you to the main export page for the exporter where you can start new exports and also download export that were run over the last seven days.
- Projects Button - Go to the projects page where you can create new projects and manage existing projects.
- Layers Button - Go to the layers page where you can create new layers and manage existing layers.
- Choice Lists - Go to the choice list page where you can create new predefined choice lists or edit existing ones.
- Classification Sets - Go to the classification sets page where you can create new classification sets or edit existing ones.
This segment of the homepage displays all the apps that your user account has access to. By default you will only see active apps and they are sorted by the last activity. The filter, sorting, and search box options at the top can be used to quickly locate the app you wish to access.
Clicking the app's name will take you to that app's dashboard page where you can manage the app's settings, member access and various option options.
To the right of the app's name are a series of buttons that allow you to quickly access the data contained within the app, access the app designer for that app, start an import for that app, and export data out of that app.
Below the app's name and description is where you can quickly access the app's data with a previous saved view.
Along the right side of the homepage is the activity feed for your plan. This will show the latest record activity that has taken place across your plan. If you wish to see activity for a specific app, this can be found within that app's dashboard page.