Fulcrum uses a built-in uploader right inside the web app to add your custom layers to your account. Layers that you’ve created in TileMill or another program can be exported to MBTiles format and then uploaded to be used on the mobile app and the web.
Once on the layers page, select New Layer in on the upper right side of the screen.
- Select 'MBTiles' as the layer type
- Give the layer a name
- Select the MBTiles file you would like to use
- Then set the member permissions
- Once finished click the create layer button
- Fulcrum supports Raster based MBTile files. Vector based MBtile files will not work in Fulcrum.
- You can use these guides below to learn how to directly upload offline layers to your particular device: Adding Map Layers for iOS or Adding Map Layers For Android.
- For information on how to download the offline maps and layers to the devices check out the iOS maps & layers and Android maps & layers sections.
Map Storage Capacities
- All plans have 2 GB of map file storage capacity. If you are interested in more storage, contact us.
For more general information on adding layers, please visit our adding layers page.