Record Reports on your Android Device
A report can be generated for any record created in Fulcrum, right from your mobile device. When you generate a record a PDF file will be created. You can then send this file to others through email, SMS, or through airdrop. You can even print or copy the record.
- If you are interested in a custom report, simply submit a sample report here.
- In order to generate a record, the device does have to have either a WiFi (with internet access) or cellular data connection.
Generating a Record Report
From the record creation/edit page. Select the report icon on lower menu bar.
You will be prompted with a confirmation screen. Once confirmed, if it has not yet been synced with the server, the record information will be sent to the server, for the report generation. Once the report has been generated it will be set to your mobile device. Once on your mobile device, you have the option of sharing the report.
Sharing a Record Report
To share the record report tap on the overflow menu icon (three vertical dots) in the upper-right corner of the record report page.
This will reveal a picklist with various options.
- Sending File will allow you to select apps that can send files.
- Open With will allow you to select apps that can open PDF files.
- Download will download a copy of the PDF file to the device.
- Print will look for printers that can print the PDF report.
- Report a problem option sends an email to Google, not to the Fulcrum support team (see note below).
- The PDF preview page is something that is powered by the operating system and not Fulcrum. If you are not seeing an app option that you think you should it could be due to some security settings or possibly the app not having support for PDF files.