In order to use data shares, your organization must be subscribed to a plan that enables them.
Here, we discuss what plans enable data shares. We also discuss how to check how many data shares have been published.
Note: By default, the owner of the organization is the only one who can configure or publish data shares. The owner can change that by configuring the user roles and permissions.
What Plans Enable Data Shares?
Currently, Standard and Professional Plans enable the data sharing functionality.
The plans have a number of data shares included:
- Essentials Plan: 0 Included
- Professional Plan: 10 Included
- Enterprise Plan: 50 Included
How Many Data Shares Are You Using?
To check how many data shares your organization’s subscription is using, you can use the website.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Fulcrum account.
- Click Billing in the navigation pane/sidebar on the left side of the web app. Note: If you do not have the right permissions, you will not see this button.
- In the Plan Usage section you will see you how many shares you’re using out of your limit.
If you are having trouble locating all the apps that have data shares enabled make sure that you check for apps that are currently set to inactive.