With the GeoJSON format, you can either use a URL to point to the hosted GeoJSON file or paste the raw data directly into the URL or GeoJSON field. Adding a GeoJSON layer is pretty straightforward. Here’s how to set it up:
- Select GeoJSON as the layer source
- Give the layer a name
- Enter in the layer’s URL or Past the raw GeoJSON data
- Set the member permissions
- Once finished, click the “Create Layer” button
- Hosted GeoJSON resources must support Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS).
- Fulcrum does not support the simple style-spec for GeoJSON styling.
For more general information on adding layers, please visit our adding layers page.
NOTE: This layer type is not supported on the Fulcrum mobile apps.