Records List View
The record list view is an alternate view to the standard map view.
Within the settings page of the Fulcrum mobile app, you can set whether or not the list view is bound to the map view. If bound to the map view, only records that are visible on the map will be visible on the list view.
You can also use the records search and record filter features to locate existing records.
To access the list view page for an app, click on list view button on the left side of the lower menu bar.
- This button will toggle between the list view and map view buttons depending on which view you are currently accessing.
By tapping a record from this list, you can view, modify, or edit existing records. The records list also shows you how many records are displayed, downloaded to on your device, and how many total number of records synced to the server for that particular app.
To the right of the records in the list view you can see the upload status of the record. This will give you an indicator of the state the the record is in on your mobile device. There are four states that a record can be in.
Successfully Synced: The record has been synced successfully or there have been no changes made to the record since it was downloaded to the mobile device.
Saved as a Draft: The record has been saved as a draft due to required fields not being filled out.
- By design, records saved as a draft will be only stored locally on the device until all required fields have appropriate values.
Not Been Synced: The record has not been synced to the server. Running the sync will attempt to sync these records to the server.
Attachments Are Not Synced: If you have changed the attachment sync settings in the app settings any records that currently do not have attachments synced will show this icon.
- The attachments will sync the next time a sync is performed where the sync settings have been met.
- This icon may appear if syncing over a poor/intermittent network.
Long pressing on a record in the list view will reveal additional record options that can be used.
- The way that record options are accessed is different between the iOS and Android apps.
Duplicate a record can assist in quicker data capture when most of the new records being created have the same data as a previously captured record.
Show on Map
Shows where the record is located on the map view.
Get driving directions to a record’s location. Note: uses the device’s default navigation app.
Create a PDF report of the record (network connection required).
Tapping the delete button will delete the record off of the mobile device.
- Deleting a record will only be permanent if the records has not been synced. If a record has been synced, only the local record cache of the record on that device will be removed from the device and will be downloaded again during the next sync once an edit to that record has been made.