You can download a CSV file of your plan's current members through the members tab on the settings page of the Fulcrum web app. This is a great way to see the last activity that your members have.
Downloading the Members CSV File
To get to the members tab:
- Click the red gear icon in the upper-right corner and select "Settings" from the drop down menu.
- Once on the settings page, click the members tab.
- At the bottom of the members tab you will find a button next to the add members button called "Download CSV".
The CSV file will contain a series of columns below is what each of the columns contain:
- Name - The name associated with the user account.
- Email - The email address associated with the user account.
- Role - The role that the user account currently has within the plan.
- Last_sync - The timestamp of the last time that a mobile app that the user account has signed in on as sync'd. If this column is empty, then the user account has never signed into a Fulcrum mobile app.
- Last_sign_in_at - The timestamp of the last time that the user account has signed into the Fulcrum web app. If this column is empty, then the user account has never signed into a Fulcrum web app.
- Date_added - The timestamp of when the user account was added as a member to the plan. If the user account has ever been removed and added back, the timestamp will reflect the last time the account was added back, not the first occurance.
- Device_info - Information on the mobile device that was used to populate the timestamp in the 'last_sync' column.