Fulcrum is a multi-user system, allowing you to add user accounts to your plan for team-based data collection and collaboration. Adding new users as members to your plan is easy: By visiting the member settings page, you can quickly add or invite new users to be members in your Fulcrum plan.
Adding a New Member to Your Plan
From the homepage:
- Click on the Members tab.
- Click Add Members to start the process.
This will display the add member popup window:
Step 1 Add Members to your Organization
Fill out the email address, first, and last names for the person you wish to add as a user to your plan. The last selection is to select the role you would like this person to have in your plan.
If you wish to invite more than one user, click the "Add Another Member" button.
- Note: this button only become select-able once the entire row has been filled out.
Step 2 Select Permissions
Click the three select buttons to grant the user(s) access to apps, layers, and projects.
Step 3 Add A Note to the Invitation Email
Optionally, you can add a custom note that is included in the invitation email that is sent to the user.
The last step is to click the review changes button. This will display a summary page where you can see the members you are adding and the amount that your plan will be charged.
- When a new user is added the cost per user is prorated based on the time remaining in the current billing cycle.
- If you remove a user before adding a new user, the new user will take the place of the removed user and your plan will not be charged.
- It is important to note that the "Review Changes" button will not be clickable unless all the cells in all rows for the members are filled out. (screenshot below)