- The ability to create new records within apps that the user account has permission to access.
- The ability to make edits to records that the user has access to within apps that the user account has permission to access on the web app and mobile apps.
- The ability to change the status of a record.
- The ability to change the project of a record.
- The ability to generate PDF reports from the web app or the mobile apps for records.
- The ability to add or remove members/users from the plan.
- The ability to grant or revoke access to all apps, layers, and projects.
- The permission also allows the ability to change the role of other user accounts that have a role with less or equal permissions to any other role with less or equal permissions. For example, a manager cannot set another user account role to be an owner.
- The ability to create or edit apps within the Fulcrum plan.
- The ability to duplicate an app and share the app with people outside of Fulcrum.
- Also grants access to the settings tab on the app's dashboard page. On this tab, the user can enable or disable the app, as well as, enable or disable projects, record assignment, or hide the app on the mobile device. The only option not available is the ability to delete the app, the role will need to have the 'remove records' permission as well.
- The ability to create/edit projects.
NOTE: They will only be able to edit projects that they have been given access to.
- The ability to permanently delete records from the web app.
Note: If the role also has the permission to manage apps, then they will be able to delete apps as well.
- The ability to assign records to other members.
Note: This permission also grants the ability to see records assigned to other members.
- The ability to export data out of Fulcrum using the exporter or the downloader on the record editor.
- Grants access to the billing tab on the settings page of the Fulcrum web app. In this tab, you can change the credit card on file, change the plan type, add or remove media storage, and cancel your Fulcrum plan.
- Grants access to the organization profile tab on the setting page of the Fulcrum web app. In this tab, the plan name can be changed, the company address can be set, and an organization icon can be uploaded.
Note: This permission also grants access to the webhooks tab on the settings page of the Fulcrum web app and the data shares tab on the app’s dashboard page.
- The ability to create and edit custom roles.
Note: Since this permission allows users to edit a role that they could have, this role will be able to access all apps within the plan.
- Grants access to the API tab on the settings page of the Fulcrum web app. In this tab API tokens can be generated and deleted.
Note: API tokens are specific to the user account that created them. The API token can only be used to perform actions that the user account can do based on the other permissions enabled or access granted for that user account.