In order to use data shares, your organization must be subscribed to a plan that enables them.
Here, we discuss what plans enable data shares. We also discuss how to check how many data shares have been published.
Note: By default, the owner of the organization is the only one who can configure or publish data shares. The owner can change that by configuring the user roles and permissions.
What Plans Enable Data Shares?
Currently, Standard and Professional Plans enable the data sharing functionality.
The plans have a number of data shares included:
- Essentials Plan: 0 Included
- Standard Plan: 3 Included
- Professional Plan: 5 Included
How Many Data Shares Are You Using?
To check how many data shares your organization’s subscription is using, you can use the website.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Fulcrum account.
- Click the cog in the upper right of the page.
- Click Settings.
- Click Billing in the list of links. If you do not have the right permissions, you will not see this link.
- In the Billing Information list, the Plan Usage section will show you how many shares you’re using out of your limit.