The settings page can be accessed from most pages within the Fulcrum web app. To access the settings page, click on the red gear icon in the upper-right corner of the webpage. Then select "Settings" from the dropdown menu that appears.
On the settings page there is a series of tabs. You will always start on the profile tab and depending on the role your user account has and the features your plan has enabled you may see additional tabs.
The tabs include:
- Profile - The profile tab is where you can edit your user account details like your name, email address, and change your password.
- Organization Profile - The organization profile tab is where you can edit the name of your plan and details like the company's address and set the plan icon.
- Billing - The billing tab is where you can mange your plan type, enabled/disable features, add/remove/view your media storage, view the billing history, and cancel your plan.
- Members - The members tab is where you can add/remove users, and change their permissions to apps and role.
- Roles - The roles tab is where you can create/edit custom roles. You can also see what permissions the system roles include.
- API - The API tab is where you can create and manage the API tokens that have been created by other members within in your plan.
- Webhooks - The webhooks tab is where you can manage and create webhook notifications sent out by Fulcrum. There is also a last last activity column showing the response the last time that webhook notification was executed.
- Audit Logs - The audit logs tab is where you can view activity by users within your plan.